Voice-enabled Healthcare & Medical Devices
Medical devices utilizing speech recognition, symptom detection, and voice control capabilities to enhance patient care. Hands-free, interactive medical instruments that assist with detection, diagnostics, patient monitoring and other patient care functions. Typical uses include in-room communications, remote vital sign collection, hands-free control of diagnostic and symptom detection tools. Supports accurate and complete speech capture for AI based diagnostic systems. Supports simulation systems used for training of caregivers.
- Limiting exposure to infectious diseases or dangerous substances
- Simplifying interactions with a less tech-savvy patient population
- Touch controls can be difficult for patients with limited mobility or impaired eyesight
- Voice commands must be understood immediately and without error
- Some usage environments can be noisy and interfere with clear voice communications
- Training simulators must understand and react to care-giver speech
- Delivers exceptional voice capture range of > 9 meters with highly flexible mic configuration for flexible deployment regardless of device shape/dimensions
- Captures voice commands around corners, at distance, and in noisy, reverberate environments
- Suppresses unwanted noise and speech
- Enables custom wake-words, phrase recognition, natural language understanding, and speaker verification
Far-field Voice Applications
Our voice capture technology can easily be applied to a wide range of voice-enabled smart products and devices.