TV & TV Soundbars
Smart TVs and TV soundbars equipped with built-in ArkX far-field voice capture technology untethers consumers from their hand-held remote controls. Instead, TV-watchers use only their voice to control their TV’s power on/off switch, volume up/down, channel selection, user search-inputs, and many other functions fully and simply. ArkX far-field technology works across the room, in noisy environments, in the presence of loud TV dialog without having to lower TV playback volume, and even from another room. The frustrations associated with searching for and using a hand-held remote controls are over.
- Background noise interfering with spoken commands
- Inadequate wake-word triggering or command recognition
- Unreliable “barge-in” during loud TV playback
- Optimal viewing distance may be too far for clear voice pickup
- Need to support multiple voice platforms
- Delivers exceptional voice capture range of > 9 meters with highly flexible mic configuration
- Captures voice commands around corners, at distance, and in noisy, reverberate environments
- Suppresses unwanted noise and captures voice commands without lowering playback volume
- Enables natural language understanding and speaker verification.
- Supports Google, Amazon, Baidu and other platforms
Far-field Voice Applications
Our voice capture technology can easily be applied to a wide range of voice-enabled smart products and devices.